When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.WHAKA Wheels retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Fair Purchase Policy
At WHAKA Wheels, we buy from our suppliers with an agreement to sell to our private customers. If you have any questions on this matter, or wish to consult us before making a large purchase, please contact us for OEM or shop production terms.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time.WHAKA Wheels shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. WHAKA Wheels cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. WHAKA Wheels cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- WHAKA Wheels has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact us with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
Guest Checkout: Terms and Conditions
Guest checkout enables new and existing customers to enter the checkout process without logging in or being previously registered with WHAKA Wheels.
Customers who do not create an account before proceeding to the checkout will be asked to enter a delivery address and then taken to the payment page. After they have completed their order they will then have the option to register with WHAKA Wheels. If they do choose to register at this stage, then they have the ability to track their order in ‘My Account’.
Users of the Guest Checkout facility will not receive any loyalty discounts that may be applicable to their order had they signed in. Loyalty discounts cannot be applied retrospectively to orders placed on the Guest Checkout system. If users choose to sign in or register after they have placed an order on the guest checkout, their spend will be included towards future WHAKA Wheels Rewards.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.